Revision as of 16:50, 4 November 2013 by Siftah
Welcome to SifWiki
Risen from the ashes, SifWiki is back. Please bear with whilst I get the content back. It's never quite as simple as restoring the database, is it?
- http://wiki.siftah.com/RRDTool_Monitoring - Basic traffic monitoring with RRDTool and iptables, probably now deprecated by the excellent Munin package, but the technique is perhaps a useful exercise.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/Split_An_XML_File_Into_Chunks - Just a hacky little script I found on the net and improved a little, useful for chunking large XML files into smaller sections.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/Cisco_7960G_IP_Phone_on_Asterisk - By far the most popular page on this site, hopefully still useful.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/Rdesktop_Gnome_RDP_Mapped_Drives - How to map a drive using the GNOME RDP client with rdesktop to a remote Windows desktop session.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/IPhone_3G_3GS_USB_Cigarette_Lighter_Socket_Charger - Hacking a dumb charger to charge an iPhone or other 'smart' USB device.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/GoalZero_Guide10_Plus - Review of my experiences with the GoalZero Guide 10 Plus
- http://wiki.siftah.com/GoalZero_Nomad_13 - Review of my experiences with the GoalZero Nomad 13 Solar Panel
Mac OSX Hackintosh
- http://wiki.siftah.com/Hackintosh_Dell_Latitude_E6530 - Config tips for getting a Dell Latitude E6530 running OSX.
- http://wiki.siftah.com/Hackintosh_GigaByte_GA-EP45T-UD3LR - OSX 10.9/Mavericks install on a GigaByte GA-EP45T-UD3LR.